This Christmas, give the gift of waking up all warm and cozy with a deliciously aromatic FosterHobbs Coffee pour-over brew.
Years ago Mike’s quest for the perfect cup of coffee meant bags of beans in his suitcase, which he would open up like a Christmas gift, and unwrap for me by scooping the beans in a grinder and freshly grinding them. The aroma of the beans being ground was just the beginning. Then one day our automatic Bunn coffee maker died and Mike brought out a pour-over brewer (coffee dripper) that he had been meaning to try. That day we discovered that brewing coffee using the pour-over method made the entire kitchen smell glorious. And when we started brewing fresh roasted coffee, the wonderful aroma intensified.
Today, even though we are endlessly roasting, blending and bagging beans , the aroma and taste of fresh brewed coffee never fails to ignite a warm and comfortable feeling in us. To borrow a sentiment of a classic coffee commercial, enjoying our fresh brewed pour-over coffee each morning is definitely one of the best parts of waking up.
Don’t you think your loved ones would like to wake up on Christmas morning in the same way?
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED:
Pour-Over brewer atop your favorite mug
#4 Cone filter
FosterHobbs Coffee whole beans (2 tablespoons)
Fresh, filtered boiling water (16 ounces, not including water for rinsing filter)
HERE'S WHAT YOU DO:
1. Assemble Brewer/Mug – Place the brewer over your favorite mug.
2. Rinse the filter – Place the filter in your pour-over brewer to reduce the paper taste. This will also
pre-heat your brewer and mug. Discard water.
3. Add coffee – Grind the FosterHobbs Coffee beans and spoon into rinsed filter.
3. Thirty Second Bloom – Pour just boiled water gently over the grounds and allow to bloom for thirty
4. Complete Brew – Pour remaining amount of water
5. Share with your loved ones and enjoy the Christmas morn!
IT'S EASY AS ONE, TWO, THREE!
1. RINSE FILTER 2. ADD FRESH GROUNDS 3. BLOOM FOR 30 SECONDS
and COMPLETE BREWING